Thursday 4 March 2010

Bigmouth Strikes Again

Working at Summerfest is bad for my self-esteem. Facebook fans hate on us (mostly), but really, it's just little ol' me behind the profile.

I want to tell you that I'm sorry for letting you down, I didn't mean to make you so unhappy. Sometimes even that I agree.

I know, abstractly, comments are aimed at the music fest as a whole. I'm not so illogical as to take them personally. But sometimes they make me frown, just a little bit, and my heart hurts inside.

So to all of you internet haters, be a little kinder in your criticisms. Because behind every web page you troll and facebook page you complain on is a scrawny little IT kid with hopes and dreams beyond the world of Web 2.0. We have feelings, too.

Oh, and you're fairly ignorant. I loathe you.

PS. My grapes have fungus. This day stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment