Wednesday 24 December 2008

Holiday Cheers

Sending a little holiday love out into the world... I hope that everyone enjoys their festivities and has a lovely time with family and friends.  Me, I've spent my Christmas Eve enjoying entirely too much coffee and tea, wandering around the city centre, and then going to the cinema. I saw Body of Lies... very holiday of me, I know. Nothing brings out the Christmas spirit like terrorism and anti-war Hollywood propaganda. My kind of holiday, to be sure.

Tomorrow I am off to Larissa and Zara's, my two very favorite Canadians, for a lovely international Christmas soiree. Ought to be lovely fun, with too much mulled wine, Baileys, champagne... I can't wait! Until then, just preparing a few dishes, wrapping some presents, and snuggling up with a warm blanket and watching trusty Bing and Rosemary in White Christmas. Always puts me in the mood, always.

José Parlá Hackney Canal - Rio Don Diego

(I can't get over how much I love this guy. He's like Pollock gone street. My gift to your eyes.)

Happy Holidays, m'loves.

1 comment: